- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP
- About the firm
- About Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP
About The Firm
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP (formerly Goltsblat BLP in Russia) is part of a global law firm, one of the biggest in the world, which provides comprehensive legal support for any large-scale deals, projects and disputes in any jurisdiction, whenever and wherever clients might need it.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP has built up, over more than 20 years, a well-established, stable team, among the biggest on the Russian market and recognised as a leader in Russia.
In Moscow, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP has more than 100 lawyers qualified under Russian, English and US law (State of New York).
The team holds leading positions and has profound Russian law expertise, with the absolute majority of the practices in Russia recognised as market leaders / top-ranked by leading national and international rankings (The Legal 500, Chambers&Partners, Best Lawyers, Mergermarket, Pravo.ru-300, etc.).
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP possesses the resources and expertise for providing full-service legal support on all business matters, transactional work, projects and litigations in Russia and internationally and relies on strong global practices, integrated international teams in the M&A, real estate, international financial services, litigation and corporate risk practices, all boasting a wealth of hands-on experience of international projects, diverse industry expertise and in-depth knowledge of local specifics in various jurisdictions.
- Corporate / M&A
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate & Construction
- Antitrust & Competition
- Banking & Finance
- Customs & International Trade
- Employment, Pensions & Benefits
- IP / IT
- White Collar Crime Defence
- PPP / Infrastructure
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Sanction-related Advice
- Private Client
The new products and services offered by Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP include expertise relating to the US legislation, sanctions-related advice, cyber and data security, private wealth, technology, etc.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP (formerly Goltsblat BLP in Russia) is the winner of multiple Law Firm of the Year awards, including from Chambers Europe Awards, The Legal Business Awards (The Legal 500), The Lawyer European Awards and others.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner is one of the biggest global law firms:
- 32 offices in 11 countries and a platform of 1,400 lawyers, including in the USA (Atlanta, Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Denver, Irvine, Jefferson City, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, St Louis, Washington D.C.), Europe (Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Manchester, Moscow, Paris), Asia (Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Tel Aviv)
- Combined revenues of approximately USD 1 bn
- 40% of the Fortune 500 rely on Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner to support their business goals and protect their interests
- Twice winner of the World’s Most Innovative Law Firm and number one in the 2017 Legal Business rankings for Most Innovative Law Firm
Managing Partner (Russia), Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP (formerly Goltsblat BLP in Russia), Senior Partner, Private Client, M&A, Investment Projects