(BLP), an award-winning international law firm
- Abu Dhabi
- Hong Kong
- Tel Aviv
Find a lawyer
Ekaterina specialises in real estate transactions, development and construction issues and land law.
Ekaterina has been involved in projects for greenfield construction of commercial and manufacturing facilities, commercial leases and due diligence on real property .
Some recent projects in which Ekaterina has been directly involved:
- Legal support for Oriflame in design and construction of Manufacturing and Logistic Centre in Noginsk district, Moscow Oblast, drafted and negotiated agreements based on FIDIC forms (White Book, Red Book);
- Advising foreign embassy on the development and construction issues;
- Advising Lafarge,Saint Gobain, Kimberly-Clark on the design, engineering and construction of manufacturing facilities in Russia;
- Legal support for Nike in drafting and negotiating lease contracts for Nike Factory Stores in Russia (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kazan);
- Advising Nord Stream, an operator of a European trans-border submarine gas pipeline, on the legal aspects of construction of the Russian component of the underwater gas pipeline using forest and reserve lands, allocation of land plots, land re-categorisation, and participation in forest planning;
- Legal support for Pushkino Logistics Park in operation of warehouses in Moscow Oblast, including construction and operation issues, drafting contracts (for construction, lease of heating equipment, petroleum products supply etc.).