Find a lawyer
Inna Neminuschaya, Senior Associate, Cand.Sc. (Law), specialises in civil, commercial and contract law, and trade matters.
Inna has extensive experience in advising major Russian and foreign companies on various aspects of civil law, participates in legal due diligences and provides legal support during all stages of contract conclusion, performance and termination. Inna also advises on eCommerce, the consumer protection law and technical regulation.
She provides legal support for manufacturers, importers and distributors of different products (both food- and non-foodstuffs) and has experience of working with clients and their distributors during examinations and court proceedings relating to breaches of the technical regulation legislation.
For several years in a row, Inna has been selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in Russia (2017-2019 Editions) in the fields of Labour and Employment Law and Outsourcing.
Some recent projects in which Inna has participated include:
- Performing a comprehensive legal analysis of a post-warranty programme for a car company.
- Providing legal assistance to a major pet food producer during advertising campaigns.
- Performing a legal due diligence on contract relations for a food manufacturer.
- Providing legal support in obtaining municipal guarantees and requisite approvals from residents to transfer to an individual apartment heating system for a German heating equipment producer.
- Acting for Mars LLC during negotiation of contracts and trade terms with the biggest retail chains in Russia.
- Participating in drafting model contracts and policies covering distribution in Russia for manufacturing companies.
- Advising clients on conclusion of contractor agreements, service and supply contracts with major manufacturing companies, in particular, drafting contracts and participating in negotiations and the approval process.
- Developing a set of model documents for an Italian clothing manufacturer.
- Advising on product labelling and confirmation of compliance, including in CIS countries (Mars, Hortex, Dole, Royal Canin, Johnson&Johnson, Dole, Burberry, Oriflame, Kimberly Klark, etc.).
- Providing legal support on technical regulation during transactions (acquisition by Mars LLC of Royal Canin, Wrigley and Korkunov businesses).
- Providing legal support during consumer disputes (Vaillant, Mars).