Find a lawyer
Anton has broad experience in advising on corporate / M&A transactions, private equity, joint-ventures, corporate governance and corporate finance projects. Anton also has remarkable experience in restructuring / insolvency projects and corporate / shareholders disputes. He is advising a wide range of clients – from private clients and individual investors to international and Russian “blue chips”.
IFLR1000 2018 recommends Anton as a "Great M&A lawyer. He has a good knowledge of industry and country coupled with a friendly and professional approach."
Some of the key projects in which Anton has participated include:
- Advising Alfa-Bank in relation to acquisition of shares in Pay-Me, a fin-tech company that provides mobile acquiring services platform to perform card wireless payments through mPOS terminals and mobile apps.
- Advising AFG National, one of the leaders of the Russian agriculture products market, on raising up to RUB 9bn from the Russian Direct Investments Fund and a number of Middle East funds.
- Supporting Verno, an international investment company, managing the PE fund Kazakhstan Infrastructure Fund C.V., in a project to develop and let around 25,000 sq m of warehouse premises in the first phase of a bigger plan to construct up to 100,000 sq m of Class A warehouses in Kazakhstan.
- Advising the shareholder of Tyumensky Fanerny Zavod (Tyumen Plywood Plant), the top plywood producer in Russia’s Western Siberia, on a sale of its 100% stake to SVEZA, a global leader on the birch plywood market.
- Advising AFG National on selling a 35% share in Yuzhnie Zemli LLC to Volga Group Agro, a company consolidating agricultural projects of Volga Group. Yuzhnie Zemli focuses on farming of high-quality apples by a super intensive technology and is one of the fastest growing projects in the industry.
- Advising Ferronordic Machines AB, an authorised dealer of Volvo Construction Equipment, Terex Trucks, Dressta, Mecalac and Rottne in Russia, on the offering and listing of its ordinary shares on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Advising Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE), a knowledge-based company focused on food and protective packaging solutions, on Russian part of the global transaction to sell its Diversey Care division and the food hygiene and cleaning business within its Food Care division to Bain Capital Private Equity, a leading global private investment firm, for approximately $3.2 billion.
- Advising NOVATEK on a dispute with NEFTE PETROLEUM LIMITED in relation to their joint venture YARGEO, the Yarudeyskoye oil field operator in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Area. The project involved our legal assistance to the client at the pre-trial dispute resolution stage and representation of NOVATEK before the first instance and appeal courts, which considered the claims for NEFTE PETROLEUM LIMITED to be excluded from Yargeo LLC. Our client's claims were satisfied in full, following which, during the appeal proceedings, the parties reached an amicable agreement.
- Advising Rolf Group, a major Russian car dealer, on its merger with PELICAN AUTO (BMW, Nissan and Škoda dealerships in the Moscow Region).
- Providing comprehensive legal and tax advisory support to Rusklimat Group, the biggest Russian manufacturer and importer of climate control equipment, in relation to its programme for restructuring the Group’s business units and divisions. This programme is designed to optimise the distribution network structure and raise the Group’s attractiveness to investors.
- Advising Ruscam Glass Packaging Holding, part of Şişecam Group (Turkey), the biggest glass packaging producer in Turkey and the fourth biggest in Europe and the world, on developing and putting into action a comprehensive corporate restructuring plan for its Russian business units.
- Advising Uralkali on a potential acquisition in the transport and logistics sector.
- Advising the Federal Property Management Agency (Rosimuschestvo) within the scope of a transaction for signing a shareholders’ agreement with the Republic of Bashkortostan on managing and disposing of shares in PJSC Joint Stock Oil Company Bashneft.
- Advising Sberbank of Russia on its investment project related to acquisition of 25%+1 share in Detskiy mir - Center, the largest children's goods retail store network in Russia.
- Advising Sberbank of Russia in relation to Sportlotto project, an official operator of state lotteries organized by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.
- Advising Hals-Development and CiTer Invest B.V. (VTB group) on the acquisition of the controlling stake in the company holding rights for the development of Plot 11 of the Moscow City International Business Center and further advice on three secured borrowings from VTB Bank to finance the investment project for the development of IQ-Kvartal multifunctional complex (construction of a multi-level tower and a transportation hub with the total area of 230 000 sq.m.) of the Moscow City International Business Center.
- Advising New Idea Investment Group in relation to a number of joint ventures including MODIS FASHION RETAIL GROUP (one of the top 5 Russian fashion retail store chains), Interfactor Group (international factoring services), Cats of Dogs (pet products retail chain) and others.
- Advising Alt Telecom in connection with the sale of mobile & IT retail chain to Euroset.
- Advising Shareholders of Sape Group on partial sale of business to Millhouse and Invest AG consortium of funds, which became a 30% shareholder in Sape.ru, the largest Russia and CIS internet search optimizer, and Serpzilla project, international project company scaling Sape business model for European, US and Asian markets).
- Advising NALCO / An Ecolab Company in relation to negotiation and structuring of the JV for setting up a distributorship net throughout of Russia.
- Advising AlfaStrakhovanie insurance group on the private equity deal related to Medicine AlfaStrakhovanie joint venture.
- Advising Ilya Naishuller, director, scriptwriter and producer of the Sci-Fi action film Hardcore in relation to a transaction contemplating the sale of rights to the movie to STX Entertainment, a US based global media company. This transaction is one of the largest international deals ever for the Russian film industry.
- Advising the Operating Division of OMC (the biggest catering, fleet management and technical operation outsourcing operator in Eastern Europe) on acquisition of 100% of shares in Forum Facility Management, commercial operator of the Moscow Aurora Business Park, with a total area of over 150 thousand sq.m.
- Advising Magna International on planned joint (with Sberbank) acquisition of 55% in Adam Opel GmbH (in relation to the Russian and CIS based business units of Opel and General Motors Corporation). The EURO 500m deal was recognized as the most complex international deal of 2009.
- Advising Banque Fédérale des Banques Populaires and Caisse Nationale des Caisse d’Epargne et de Prévoyance (including representation of their interests in the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation) in respect of Russian anti-trust control aspects of their assets consolidation and set up of the central managing body of the second largest French credit holding.
- Advising Akfen Holding (Turkish development group) on the acquisition of OOO Severny Avtovokzal holding the rights and building permits for a 2,000 sq. m. hotel project in central Moscow (currently IBIS Hotel Dynamo).
- Advising Tnuva Food Industries (the largest food manufacturer and distributor in Israel) on acquisition of the food production equipment from the Russian company being under the receivership insolvency procedure.
- Advising Indorama Ventures Public Company Ltd, a Thai-based chemicals producer, on the acquisition of a 65.72% stake in Israel’s Avgol Industries, the world’s third biggest manufacturer of nonwovens for hygiene applications, with production sites in Israel, the US, Russia, China and India.