of Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP)
Find a lawyer
Partner, Real Estate and Construction
- Practice Areas:
- Real estate & construction
Yuri Chernobrivtsev focuses on investment projects support, due diligence on real property, commercial and industrial real estate transactions, land law and construction issues. Yuri has been recognized as one of the best real estate lawyers in Russia by Vedomosti’s Best Lawyers 2012.
Some of the recent projects implemented by Yuri include:
- Advising Auchan in connection with acquiring an existing hypermarket chain in Russia: legal due diligence, deal structuring, drafting and negotiations of contracts, etc;
- Advising Sheremetyevo International Airport (Moscow) in connection with syndicated lending for terminal reconstruction purposes: financing, information disclosure matters, drafting and negotiation of mortgage, antimonopoly regulation, public tenders, etc.;
- Advising Gefco in connection with acquiring site for construction of logistic park in Moscow Region: legal due diligence, deal structuring, drafting and negotiation of contracts, antimonopoly regulation, advising on construction authorizations, drafting and negotiation of contracts related to designing and construction of the logistic park, etc.;
- Advising Nike on various matters related to opening of Nike Factory Stores in Russia;
- Advising BV Development in connection with acquiring a development project in Krasnodar: legal due diligence, deal structuring, drafting and negotiation of contracts, town planning, etc.;
- Advising Alfa Bank, AstraZeneca, Motorola, Philips, Procter&Gamble, Sanofi-aventis, Unilever in connection with office lease projects to accommodate the companies national headquarters: legal due diligence, drafting, review and negotiation of contracts, etc.;
- Advising RP Capital in connection with acquiring an office complex “Silver City”: legal due diligence, drafting warranties and representations related to real estate, participation in deal negotiations, etc, and many other.