Find a lawyer
Dimitri is a Senior associate in the Corporate Finance / M&A team in Moscow. He is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales. He trained and qualified at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner’s London office and relocated from London to Moscow in August 2010.
Dimitri has experience in both corporate finance and project finance transactions. He has assisted on share purchase transactions, joint ventures and early stage negotiations. He has acted on projects in various sectors, including real estate, infrastructure, PFI/ PPP, health and defence. Dimitri is fluent in Russian and English.
Dimitri’s experience includes:
- Advising Miratorg Agricultural Holding, one of the Russia’s largest agricultural producers, on its acquisition of 100% of shares in RAV Agro Orel and LB Orel, an agricultural arm of PPF Group allowing the client to materially boost its assets and production base.
- Providing full legal assistance to SOVA Capital on negotiations and preparation of relevant documents in relation to its acquisition of investment bank VestaBank (a Russian bank offering banking services to small- and mid-level entrepreneurs).
- Acting as the lead advisor to Da Vinci Capital on acquisition of a number of Israeli fintech startups (TipRanks, Way2VAT, (http://way2vat.com/), etc.).
- Advising Da Vinci Capital on acquisition of London-based brokerage and asset management firm Uralsib Securities.
- Advising Da Vinci Capital on acquisition of London-based broker Walbrook.
- Advising Da Vinci Capital on structuring and establishing of a new fund in Luxembourg to manage the entire Fintech project portfolio. Our mandate included advice on corporate governance matters, structuring documentation, drafting shareholders agreements, tax planning and tax advice.
- Advising Alfa-Bank in relation to acquisition of shares in Pay-Me, a fin-tech company that provides mobile acquiring services platform to perform card wireless payments through mPOS terminals and mobile apps.
- Advising PPF in relation to acquisition for subsequent operation (jointly with The Hines Russia & Poland Fund) of two class "A" office buildings in central Moscow (buildings 1 and 3 of the Metropolis multifunctional complex). The deal was voted the "Deal of the Year 2016" at the Commercial Real Estate Awards Ceremony in April 2016.
- Advising Intel on an international transaction to acquire Itseez Inc., a provider of computer vision software solutions.
- Acting on the sale of Exactpro Systems to the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Advising Raven Russia on the acquisition of the Sholokhovo warehouse for Raven Russia, a listed property investment company, as well as other proposed corporate transactions and the £61 million takeover of Raven Mount Group plc.
- Advising Russian investors on a joint venture and investment in Brazilian real estate.
- Advising Kopy Goldfields AB (OMX: KOPY) on its joint venture with GV Gold to explore and exploit the “Kransy Project” gold hard rock deposit in the Irkutsk Region.
- Advising Major Russian company on a proposed IPO on AIM of a major Russian company.
- Advising Eurasian Development Bank on the acquisition of a minority stake in a Russian mining company.
- Advising Major Russian groups on a proposed joint venture between two major Russian groups.
- Advising Hals Development on the acquisition of the majority of the shares of CiTer Invest B.V. which holds the right to the development of Plot 11 in Moscow City, and the related joint venture with the minority shareholder.
- Advising Saint-Gobain on a proposed corporate transaction in Russia for Saint-Gobain, a major French construction group.
- Advising Rusnano on legal matters in connection with its reorganisation from a state corporation.
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) on loans to finance a logistics service centre in Odessa and to refinancing of the outstanding debt of OAO European Bearing Corporation; and on an equity investment by EBRD and UFG in Russian Towers, an owner and operator of telecoms towers.
- Acting for a coal company on establishing a joint venture to develop a coal deposit and port infrastructure in Russia’s Far East to take advantage of the Asia-Pacific market.
- Advising Saint Gobain on a corporate project in Russia.
- Advising European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) on an equity investment by EBRD and UFG in Russian Towers, an owner and operator of telecoms towers.