(BLP), an award-winning international law firm
- Abu Dhabi
- Hong Kong
- Tel Aviv
Find a lawyer
Dimitri is a senior associate in the Corporate Finance / M&A team in Moscow. He is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales and a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. He trained and qualified at Berwin Leighton Paisner’s London office and relocated from London to Moscow in August 2010.
Dimitri has experience in both corporate finance and project finance transactions. He has assisted on share purchase transactions, joint ventures and early stage negotiations. He has acted on projects in various sectors, including real estate, infrastructure, PFI/ PPP, health and defence. Dimitri is fluent in Russian and English.
Dimitri’s experience includes:
- Advising Alfa-Bank in relation to acquisition of shares in Pay-Me, a fit-tech company that provides mobile acquiring services platform to perform card wireless payments through mPOS terminals and mobile apps.
- Advising PPF in relation to acquisition for subsequent operation (jointly with The Hines Russia & Poland Fund) of two class "A" office buildings in central Moscow (buildings 1 and 3 of the Metropolis multifunctional complex). The deal was voted the "Deal of the Year 2016" at the Commercial Real Estate Awards Ceremony in April 2016.
- Advising Intel on an international transaction to acquire Itseez Inc., a provider of computer vision software solutions.
- Acting on the sale of Exactpro Systems to the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Advising Raven Russia on the acquisition of the Sholokhovo warehouse for Raven Russia, a listed property investment company, as well as other proposed corporate transactions and the £61 million takeover of Raven Mount Group plc.
- Advising Russian investors on a joint venture and investment in Brazilian real estate.
- Advising Kopy Goldfields AB (OMX: KOPY) on its joint venture with GV Gold to explore and exploit the “Kransy Project” gold hard rock deposit in the Irkutsk Region.
- Advising Major Russian company on a proposed IPO on AIM of a major Russian company.
- Advising Eurasian Development Bank on the acquisition of a minority stake in a Russian mining company.
- Advising Major Russian groups on a proposed joint venture between two major Russian groups.
- Advising Hals Development on the acquisition of the majority of the shares of CiTer Invest B.V. which holds the right to the development of Plot 11 in Moscow City, and the related joint venture with the minority shareholder.
- Acting for a coal company on establishing a joint venture to develop a coal deposit and port infrastructure in Russia’s Far East to take advantage of the Asia-Pacific market.