Find a lawyer
Vladislav Vdovin is the Head of Group in Commercial Practice with the focus on commercial and corporate law. He advises on consumer law, digital signature, e-trade, procurement, technical regulations, pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Vladislav has extensive experience of contract law, supply and logistics (incl. 3PL) and legal due diligence. Besides, he has experience in M&A transactions, corporate restructuring and maritime law.
Some of the recent projects Vladislav has been involved in include:
- Advising an international sport association on commercial issues related to hosting a global sport event in Russia;
- Comprehensive legal support of Cris Conf S.p.A., one of the major Italian clothes manufacturer and brandholder of Pinko and ToyG, in the acquisition of the Russian Pinko business (several stores in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg, personnel and stock) from a Russian partner;
- Supporting a major international company in settlement of outstanding obligations related to defective supply of aircrafts;
- Preparing for a multinational manufacturer extensive overview of legal and practical aspects of implementing digital signature in Russia;
- Assisting an international household appliance manufacturer in closing of business with its logistics operator in Moscow;
- Advising vehicles manufacturers on consumers law and warranty issues in connection with contemplated co-production projects;
- Advising on acquisition by an international French-headquartered lens manufacturer of a Russian distribution chain;
- Consulting on proposed corporate restructuring of a large coal holding in Altai Region.