Find a lawyer
Alexey has extensive experience in rendering legal support to major Russian and international companies and specialises in implementation of various projects, including industrial machinery supplies.
Alexey also has considerable experience in M&A project management, corporate legal support to the projects (including joint ventures), as well as financing (especially trade and corporate finance). His experience includes both, private practice and in-house, giving him an understanding of the specifics of both sides.
Alexey's industry expertise includes industrial production, telecommunications, fuel and energy.
Alexey advises international and Russian companies on a variety of issues concerning contractual relations (particularly in relation to project implementation), as well as on general aspects of the Russian legislation.
Alexey is native in Russian and also fluent in English and German.
Alexey's recent projects include*:
- Construction of a hydro-power plant in a South-East Asian country (supply of relevant equipment) performed by a consortium of contractors/suppliers;
- Supply of an equipment and machinery for a paper mill in Russia;
- A framework contract on regular equipment supplies for a leading paper group;
- Supply of equipment for a major hydro-power plant in Russia;
- Supply of equipment for a major petrochemical company in Russia;
- Acquisition of a leading global manufacturer of dryers for food and chemical industries and the utilities sector.
*Alexey joined Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP in 2016, so the list includes his previous projects.