(BLP), an award-winning international law firm
- Abu Dhabi
- Hong Kong
- Tel Aviv
Find a lawyer
Dmitry is a Corporate/M&A lawyer at the Firm's Moscow office. His key professional specialisations include advising Russian and foreign clients on M&A and private equity transactions and JV set-up and operation projects. Among other things, Dmitry has considerable experience in supporting transactions involving mineral resource companies.
Dmitry’s projects include*:
- Advising and representing AFG National on raising up to RUB 9 bn from the Russian Direct Investment Fund and a number of Middle East funds;
- Advising AFG National on selling a 35% share in Yuzhnie Zemli LLC to Volga Group Agro, a company consolidating agricultural projects of Volga Group. Yuzhnie Zemli focuses on farming of high-quality apples by a super intensive technology and is one of the fastest growing projects in the industry;
- Advising Interros on acquisition of NPO Petrovax Pharm, one of the top ten Russian medicine and vaccine manufactures, from EBRD and the founding shareholders;
- Advising VTB Capital on acquisition of an ownership interest in the Russian gold mining group Zapadnaya Gold Mining;
- Advising Baring Vostok Private Equity Fund V on co-investing USD 48 m with the Russian Direct Investment Fund in the Australian company Tigers Realm Coal Limited, which owns 80% of a coking coal deposit in Chukotka;
- Advising ProfMedia, one of the biggest media-holdings in Russia, on its merger with an on-line business owned by the A&NN group;
- Advising Sberbank CIB on acquisition of 33% of Multinational Logistics Partnership, a major developer of warehousing real estate in Russia;
- Advising Interros on sale of 100% of the shares in the Cinema Park group, the biggest cinema network in Russia, to Altitude-Management;
- Advising a Russian investment company on acquisition of a cablework manufacturer.