Find a lawyer
Dmitry is an Associate at our Moscow office and a member of the firm’s global Asset Finance team.
He has advised clients on a variety of banking and finance transactions, with particular focus on asset finance and debt restructuring. He has acted on a number of novel deals requiring innovative application of Russian law.
Dmitry is currently on secondment to our Hong Kong office, working on cross-border aviation and shipping finance transactions and developing aircraft leasing to Russian airlines from Hong Kong and China.
Dmitry recently advised:
- CityJet on manufacturer-supported financing, leasing and delivery of up to 31 Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft, the first delivery of such aircraft to a Western European airline.
- ICBC International Leasing on operating leases for six Airbus A321-211 aircraft to Aeroflot.
- a major Chinese leasing company on sale and leaseback of four Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft to be leased to a leading Russian airline.
- International Investment Bank on the portfolio financing of Mil Mi-8 and Kazan Ansat medical helicopters, Let L-410 Turbolet aircraft and BelAZ dump trucks for State Transport Leasing Company (STLC).
- International Investment Bank on refinancing of 11 Let L-410 Turbolet aircraft on lease to a number of Russian regional airlines for State Transport Leasing Company (STLC).
- an international leasing company on purchasing a Bombardier Q400 aircraft on lease to a Kenyan airline from a Russian leasing company, with subsequent assignment of the lease.
- Sberbank CIB as restructuring agent for standstill arrangements and debt portfolio restructuring for Genser, one of Russia’s biggest car dealers, with involvement of six big Russian banks.
- Vnesheconombank (VEB) on upgrading their lending and security documentation in view of the Russian Civil Code reform, including facility, pledge, mortgage, suretyship and guarantee agreements.
- a major Japanese bank on the legal framework for PPP and infrastructure projects in Russia.
- one of Russia’s biggest cinema chains on a RUB 2 bn loan facility from a Russian state bank.
- several international investment banks on internal and regulatory investigations into their FX sales and trading activities.