Find a lawyer
Anna has been named a leading tax lawyer in Russia by The Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Indirect Tax Leaders. She specialises in tax accounting, tax audit and tax advice (including value added, profit, payroll, regional and local taxes, as well as application of international tax treaties). Anna also focuses on various aspects of business structuring in Russia, tax support for sale and purchase of assets in Russia by foreign investors and advice on financial accounting in accordance with Russian and international standards.
Anna is on the Women in Tax Leaders (2016) ranking of the International Tax Review.
Before joining Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP, Anna worked with Dentons, Salans, ALRUD, Mazars and PWC, where she advised primarily on taxes, finances and financial accounting, tax due diligence, reviews of agreements for tax risk identification, tax support for M&A and restructuring projects.
Anna’s recent projects include the following:
- Tax and financial due diligence of major companies in various sectors (FMCG, construction, retail real estate, logistics, telecommunications, etc.);
- Advising a number of major retail networks on financial and tax accounting of inventory losses, marketing and advertising events;
- Advising an international IT-company on tax aspects of sales of updated software and buy-out of abandonware;
- Developing a policy for tax accounting of costs relating to updating, modification and adaptation of software for a major bank;
- Advising a major energy company on tax structuring of management services within a holding company;
- Advising an international company involved in luxury goods sales on structuring its use of head office IP and services;
- Tax support for reorganisation of a major production facility;
- Tax support for entry by a major FMCG manufacturer on to the markets of Kazakhstan, Belarus and Georgia and development of approaches for VAT accounting by an exporter.
Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation (1998); ACCA Affiliate.