Find a lawyer
Galina focuses on commercial law, sales and promotion of medicines and consumer goods, foreign trade transactions and product promotion across the Russian Federation.
Her industry expertise covers such aspects as pharmaceuticals, retail and trade.
Apart from the consulting market, Galina has extensive experience in the pharmaceutical and FMCG industries, where she has been providing legal support to sales, marketing, commercial, and quality and registration teams for a long time.
Her expertise extends to developing documents (including standard ones) for the entire supply chain and promotion of medicines and food and non-food products and holding marketing events.
Some of Galina's recent projects include*:
- Organising all documentation relating to the commercial terms of supply of food and non-food products and medicines to distributors and retail chains;
- Supporting an international clothing manufacturer during on-line sales of goods to consumers in the Russian Federation;
- Drafting and obtaining approvals for long-term international medicine supply and distribution contracts for a new pharmaceutical company;
- Implementing a compliance system at a new pharmaceutical company;
- Drafting standard type marketing agreements with pharmacy chains for pharmaceutical companies;
- Providing legal support for launching a new medicine in Russia for a major pharmaceutical company;
- Aligning a major pharmaceutical company’s internal policies and procedures with the Law on the Fundamentals of Public Healthcare.
*Galina joined Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP in 2016, so the list includes her previous projects.