(BLP), an award-winning international law firm
- Abu Dhabi
- Hong Kong
- Tel Aviv
Find a lawyer
Natalia specialises in tax and customs disputes. She has extensive experience of successful dispute resolution at the pre-court stage and in litigations, including drafting any and all types of procedural document and representing clients before various state bodies and courts.
In addition to settlement of tax and customs disputes, Natalia also specialises in advising clients on customs and tax law.
Natalia draws on her early work experience with the Russian Customs and knowledge of their internal procedures to represent clients before government authorities in the most effective and efficient way.
Some of the projects Natalia has participated in:
- Acting for an international pharma company in a dispute over goods classification.
- Acting for a major international agricultural equipment manufacturer in litigations over customs value adjustments.
- Acting for an international confectionary manufacturer in challenging administrative liability imposed for breach of the exchange legislation.
- Advising an international pharma company and providing support in obtaining customs permission to process goods on the customs territory.
- Advising and including a major international agricultural equipment manufacturer on the Customs Register of Authorised Economic Operators.
- Acting for an international pharma company in administrative liability cases.
- Supporting clients in pre-court settlement of tax disputes over justification of intra-group service expenses.
- Representing clients in commercial litigations challenging tax office decisions (such as disputes over application of reduced tax rates, recognition of bad debts, acknowledgement of tax benefits as justified, etc.).
- Participating in transfer pricing analysis and preparation of documentation under the Russian TP rules for the Russian entities of a major international pharma group.
- Advising Russian and foreign clients on various tax and customs issues.
- Acting for companies in litigations challenging customs value adjustments.