Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP — Russian Practice of Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP, international law firm.
The world is more connected, and now so are we. Learn More
- About the firm
- Banking & Finance
- Antitrust & Competition
- Corporate / M&A
- Corporate recovery & restructuring
- Customs and International Trade
- Dispute resolution
- Employment, pensions & benefits
- Insolvency & bankruptcy
- Intellectual property / IT
- Legal support for foreign direct investment projects in Russia
- Public-private partnership (PPP) / infrastructure
- Product liability
- Real estate & construction
- Tax consulting / tax litigation
- White collar criminal defence
- Asia Practice
- Legal Support for Russian-Israeli Projects
- E - Brochures
- News & Views
Banks & Financial Institutions
For several years running, the Banking & Finance practice of Goltsblat BLP has been recommended by major international legal directories, such as The Legal 500 EMEA, Сhambers & Partners, IFLR 1000, Best Lawyers and others.
Chambers Europe 2017: Several referees spoke about the team's creative approach to problem solving, with one saying: "I was impressed by the creativity, the interest and the energy."
Legal 500 2017: "The ‘professional team’ at Goltsblat BLP, the Russian practice of Berwin Leighton Paisner has a strong client base of corporate borrowers."
Chambers Europe 2016:
- "Increasingly active team, visible on real estate finance deals, including acquisition and project finance. Has experience in assisting with large infrastructural projects. Advises banks on regulatory matters."
- "The lawyers have a very detailed approach; you don't need to ask for any extra information."
Legal 500 EMEA 2016: "At Goltsblat BLP, the Russian practice of Berwin Leighton Paisner, the ‘well-prepared’ group ‘responds swiftly to queries, and provides invaluable additional clarification’. The group has a strong corporate borrower client base, and also attracts strong mandates in real estate, asset and acquisition finance."
Chambers Europe 2015:
- "The team is known for its track record in real estate finance and project finance."
- "Strong English law capacity on the ground in Moscow."
Legal 500 EMEA 2015: "Goltsblat BLP, the Russian practice of Berwin Leighton Paisner, is praised for its bench strength and ‘particularly high level of service’, especially in project and asset finance. Senior associate Tatiana Parshak is ‘a particularly gifted banking and finance lawyer’ and Oleg Khokhlov is ‘very knowledgeable’."
The Legal 500 EMEA 2014: "Goltsblat BLP’s young and expanding practice is active in project finance, construction and real estate."
Chambers Europe 2014: "Banking and finance lawyers of Goltsblat BLP are creative in coming up with efficient solutions."
IFLR1000 2014: In the banking practice partner Oleg Khokhlov is picked out by clients and peers for praise. "Oleg is a very client-oriented lawyer paying much attention to the client's needs," says one client. "He is responsive and reasonably creative and yet no less professional."
Partner, Banking and Finance, Moscow Israeli Desk