- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP
- News & Press
- In the Press
- IFLR 1000 2019 highly recommends Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP
News & Press
20 November 2018 IFLR 1000 2019 highly recommends Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP
The International Financial Law Review 2019 has mentioned Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP lawyers as leading experts in the following practice areas – M&A, Project Development: Power, Project Development: Mining, Banking, Project Finance, Restructuring & Insolvency, PPP/PFI.
The ranking specifically highlights the following projects the firm has worked on:
- Being particularly active in the technology sectors, the firm advised taxi aggregator company Fasten’s merger with Rutaxi.
- Advising the International Investment Bank (IIB) on a deal with the State Transport Leasing Company (STLC), on the financing the acquisition of a number of passenger and special purposes aviation assets, as well as coal mining trucks.
- Acting for Nord Stream 2, with the new pipelines helping increase the capacity along the Baltic Sea route from Russia to Germany.
- Advising the developers on the reconstruction of the Sheremetyevo International Airport, and on the construction of a research centre for Mars in the Volga Region.
IFLR 1000 2019 reports the following comments on Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP:
"Clear, high-quality work at a high professional level." – M&A
"Extremely good communication. They do fast turnarounds, have a good understanding of my needs, and are led by competent and experienced personnel. Good value for money." – M&A
"Solid and comprehensive advice, delivered on time." – M&A
"They are very professional and they work well at full pressure." – M&A
"Great team with excellent experience and knowledge." – Banking, M&A
"Competent legal advice and excellent client service." – Banking
"The firm is super efficient while working with tight deadlines. It also is very client-oriented, works at a high quality level." – Banking
"The firm has been our primary legal advisor in respect of lending and investment transaction in Russia for more than three years. They have a good value-to-money ratio, amazing overall client relationship management, wide experience, and great industry sector knowledge. They are very responsive, creative and transaction driven." – Banking, project finance
"Deep research and strong knowledge of subjects." – Capital markets